Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mommy loves the silly faces that I make!



Some mornings Mommy lets me rest in bed with Daddy before we start our day. I sleep so well next to Daddy. He takes such good care of me. At night when I am hungary he gets up out of bed, gets me out of my bed, changes my diaper then gives me to Mommy so she can feed me. Some times I will sleep on my tummy on Daddys chest and that is my favorite way to nap.



I am wearing the outfit that Daddy wore for his first Christmas, I think that is what Grandma told Mommy. Can you believe Daddy was ever tiny like me? I hope one day I'll be big like Daddy, but Mommy tells me she wants me to be her "forever baby"...she's not ready for me to get bigger, but I am growing bigger and smarter every day.



Mommy was trying to get me to smile, she is always making silly faces at me and giving me Eskmo kisses to get me to smile big and wide, but I like my pacifier so it is hard for Mommy to snap good pictures. I tell her that I'll smile and giggle in my own time, she's just gotta be paitence. I'll do it more real soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy LOVES you ... forever!

Aaron said...

Carter and Randall sure do look cute sleeping. (More Carter but I'm sure it's a tough call for Court). How do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Carter looks like Randall's mini-me in the sleeping picture!! It's identical!!!