Mommy's friend Cortenie and her daughter Leah and me. Mommy put a huge sun hat on me to keep the sun out of my eyes.
I was tired and needed a nap, so Mommy layed down next to me while I fell asleep, I think she just wanting to get a tan though. :)
Mommy and I having fun in the sun!



4 comments:
Wow Court! You look great!! One hot mama!!! And Carter is getting so big!! Geez!!!!
Wow Court! You look great!! One hot mama!!! And Carter is getting so big!! Geez!!!!
Hi Carter, you are such a handsome young man. I know you are giving your Mom and Dad hours of pleasure watching you grow and learn about this interesting world.
Hi Carter, you are such a handsome young man. I know you are giving your Mom and Dad hours of pleasure watching you grow and learn about this interesting world.
Post a Comment