This is me and Mrs. Tifffany. She was helping me sit like a big boy. She was singing to me while Mommy and Daddy were entertaining during a Bar B Que they had on Friday.
Mommy, Daddy and I went out to breakfast on Saturday morning. Daddy had me LAUGING so HARD! He had to take a picture.
Mommy wasn't feeling well on Wed night. So we layed on the couch for a cat nap. Mommy rested and I was making sure she felt Okay. She felt better after her nap.

Today (Saturday) I found my feet for the very first time. Mommy looked over and I had my foot in my hand and she cried cause I am getting so big. I told her that it will be okay. I have to grow up. I like my feet. They are funny to play with.
This is my friend Hayden. He is 12 days younger then me. We went to Haydens house and Mommy and Daddy had me and Hayden play on Hayden's activity mat. We had so much fun. Here we are holding hands. Hayden is my great friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment