Sunday, January 13, 2008


No your eyes are NOT fooling you. That is a 32 oz. Rib-eye steak. When we were visiting with Auntie and Uncle they treated Mom and Dad to a tasty dinner of "Big Meat." Mom and Dad split the ribeye and still had about half of it to take home. Neither of us had EVER witnessed a steak that big. I slept through most of the dinner and went home with a belly full of delicious breadsticks that I snacked on before I pooped out. Auntie Mona and I were running around outside before we left for dinner and gosh it tired me out BIG TIME.




"There was a little boy who lived in a shoe..." Mom and Dad visited Solvang again. This time I was with them and they put me in this giant Dutch clog infront of the shoe store where I got my new moccasins from. As you can see I was less then pleased to be inside that darn shoe, I did it only to make Mom happy.

No comments: