Saturday, March 22, 2008
Okay so yesterday Mom picked up Ms. Ronda and baby Noah from the ER after baby Noah hit his little head, they were just double checking he had only a little bonk. Well after we got back to Ms. Ronda's I thought that I could become a "fying squirrel" and was standing on the second stair on Ms. Ronda's staircase and took a flying leap...when I was falling with style I didn't think about the landing until it was to late and I caught myself on the corner of Ms. Ronda's coffee table with my head. It's a pretty bad "goose egg." Thank goodness that I did hit my head and not my eye. I still have a pretty nasty bump and I am sure it will be hanging around for a while in my upcoming photos. Of course it would happen while Daddy is out to sea. Gosh.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment