Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Here are some pictures Mommy took of me this past week. Mommy and Daddy always have their camera out snapping pictures of me.

My friend Leah came over to play, she was wearing her 4th of July outfit so Mommy put me in my matching outfit and took pictures together since Mommy and I will be in Dallas for independence day.


Mommy and Daddy were making funny faces at me trying to get me to smile, I didn't feel like it, but I liked watching them google at me. So I started to stick my tounge out instead of smiling.



Mommy and Me celebrated Daddy's first Father's day with at midnight after he came home from "Swing" shift. I was wide awake while Daddy opened up his Father's day gifts. He really liked them and it made me very happy.

Daddy and his friend Jeff Patch went to play "disk golf" and I went too. I think when I get bigger I'd like to play it with Daddy also.


This is me and my friend Leah, she is very gentle with me an always makes sure that while I am sleeping I have my pacifier in my mouth.




2 comments:

Aaron said...

Carter, you sure doing well! I like your hat...

Aaron said...

How about I read my post first...

Carter, you sure ARE doing well. I like your hat and your friend is cute too!