June 24th 2006
Happy 8 weeks old today Peanut!
***MY FOREVER BABY***
Forever will I love you.
Forever will I hold you.
Forever I will kiss your scrapped knees.
Forever I will watch you smile.
Forever I will wonder what comes to you in your dreams.
Forever will I miss each moment I am not with you.
Forever will I need you.
Forever will I help pick you up when you fall.
Forever will all my daily thoughts be wondering of you.
Forever will I hold you when you are scared.
Forever will I push you to be your best.
Forever will we remember the days of “make believe.”
Forever every heart beat, beats for you.
Forever will I hug you and smell your hair.
Forever will I pray of wondrous things for you.
Forever will I keep the boogey man away.
Forever will I be your biggest fan.
Forever I will be your greatest defender.
Forever I will watch you learn and grow.
Forever will I encourage all your wild dreams.
Forever will I be your shoulder.
Forever I will wipe a way your tears.
Forever God will hold your heart.
Forever will I imagine all the things you can be.
Forever my days are surrounded by your amazement.
Forever I will be your mommy….and forever my baby you’ll be….
~Carter my Peanut, you are growing so big, so fast. For every moment I have with you I am thankful..... for everything you teach me I am greatful.~

1 comment:
Happy 8 weeks old Carter!!! Our Moms will have to take us out to celebrate! Keep up the good work buddy!
~Miles~
Post a Comment