Friday, June 30, 2006

This was my first time to the beach. Mommy and Daddy took me today with some of their friends. We had so much fun.


Mommy stayed right by me so I wouldn't get scared. Mommy did a great job keeping me out of the sun.

Mommy set me in the water for the first time, it was cool and not like my bath water. I wasn't to sure if I liked it. The sand between my toes was a funny feeling.




Daddy helped me kick my feet and splash in the water.



Daddy and I had fun, right after this picture daddy went in the water with his friends and lost his hat and sunglasses in the ocean.

I am the cutest baby in the world...well that's what Mommy and Daddy tell me every day.


After our fun day at the beach Mommy and Daddy and I all took a bath to get the sand off of us. I liked the warm bath water much better then the beach. We relaxed for the rest of the day lounging in our robes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez!! He is sooo damn cute!! I can't stand it!!!!! Love him!!! And you! :D