Monday, March 26, 2007

Miles and I (with our Mommies) went to the beach today to play a bit. It was time for me to have a snack...boy was I hungary, so I was shoving my snack in my mouth. I was also sharing my snack with Miles. It's not polite to eat in front of someone with out offering to share. So that's what I did.

I am pretty bummed out. Today might be the last time I get to see Miles until his new baby brother or sister is born. You see, Miles' Dad will be leaving like my daddy and his Mom is going back "home" to have the baby. So it may be until next October that I see him again. I hope he remembers me when he comes back. Miss you buddy. Hope you'll come to visit sometime while your Daddy is gone.





No comments: