I got to go to Sea World for the very first time. Auntie M, Ms. Lisa, Mommy and I went yesterday. We saw so many great things. We were there almost all day. Saw large fish called Shamu. Saw dolphins, Sea Lions, a walrus and quite a few other interesting creatures. It was a warm day and pretty sunny out. Because it was so sunny out all day long Mom kept on putting sun screen on me, she didn't want to put it in my hair so she made me wear this funny hat. She had to flip the brim up, as long as the brim was flipped up I left it alone. Once I saw the brim of the hat I started pulling it on and off. We had such an exciting day. I hope Mom will take me back to Sea World soon.










No comments:
Post a Comment