The photo is me after I stole the whole piece of string cheese and ran into the livingroom with it. After I put it in my mouth Kozmick (Dad's friend) told me I should take it out, but mom had to snap a photo of me anyways.
Randall and I married on Oct. 2004. Soon after we moved to Charleston, SC. On Apr. 29, 2006 Carter Dane entered this world. He's changed our lives forever. He's a wonderful blessing, the center of our lives. Randall is a Nuclear Engineer serving in the United States Navy. We are blessed to have the choice for me to stay at home with Carter. To be his first & most important teacher is a gift. The Navy has us in San Diego for now. Enjoy a peek into our daily lives.
1 comment:
Carter...you're a nut. I also noticed that you moved the kitchen table. You sure are getting stronger!
Post a Comment