Thursday, September 13, 2007

This morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. During my morning snack I decided that I wanted to eat my cereal bar on the couch. Usually this is not allowed but Mom caved. She went to get my cup and came back in and I was wearing this pink blanket on my head. Mom laughed very loudly. She ran to grab the camera and take this photo. She said it was so funny because when she was little (and some times when she was bigger) if she wasn't feeling well she'd wear this same blanket on her head to. She said that MiMi used to call it her Mother Teressa look. (I think that's what MiMi used to say) and yes I do know the blanket is pink. As the saying goes "real men wear pink." :)



1 comment:

Aaron said...

The Man Child is wearing pink...