








Randall and I married on Oct. 2004. Soon after we moved to Charleston, SC. On Apr. 29, 2006 Carter Dane entered this world. He's changed our lives forever. He's a wonderful blessing, the center of our lives. Randall is a Nuclear Engineer serving in the United States Navy. We are blessed to have the choice for me to stay at home with Carter. To be his first & most important teacher is a gift. The Navy has us in San Diego for now. Enjoy a peek into our daily lives.
2 comments:
I can't wait to be back in Charleston together! You do realize I will become your family photographer, right?? Haha!
So that's how you make Carter taller! You guys are a very cute family. Carter is really turning into a big boy. I can't wait to see just how tall the guy ends up.
Post a Comment