We must say sorry for our lack of posts the past few months. It's been quite a whirl wind. Although we are not slowing down right now, we are taking more time to let the family and friends we love and miss so much have some peeks into our life out here in super, sunny, San Diego.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Weeee....I am THREE! That is right ladies and gents, I little Carter Dane have reached my third birthday. Mom posted a photo from my first and second birthdays after my birthday hair cut. This year we were in Florida for my birthday and I went bowling for the first time and let me tell you...I LOVED IT. Mommy couldn't decide who was having more fun, Daddy or myself.
We must say sorry for our lack of posts the past few months. It's been quite a whirl wind. Although we are not slowing down right now, we are taking more time to let the family and friends we love and miss so much have some peeks into our life out here in super, sunny, San Diego.


We must say sorry for our lack of posts the past few months. It's been quite a whirl wind. Although we are not slowing down right now, we are taking more time to let the family and friends we love and miss so much have some peeks into our life out here in super, sunny, San Diego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment