Tuesday, July 07, 2009


Here I am in The Villages Florida feeding the egrets (sp) with Autie Carli and Mommies cousin Jaron

Each night while we were visiting Florida we all went down to "the square" for happy hour, live music, and dancing. Each night Mommy let me get a club soda with extra cherries. Boy was it a tasty "party juice" treat.

Reminiscent of my South Carolina days we went for groceries at Publix. I found a bike. Although it wasn't working and was a planter I did find it great fun during our grocery check out.

One night we went and ate dinner over at Lake Sumter Landing. After we played around on the docks. Mommy is my biggest fan. Some days she says she can't get enough of my special kisses.

Auntie Mer, Mommy and I had a fun time playing around in the craft store.

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Carter, You are So Handsome! And Have gotten so big! Hope you and your Mommy are doing well while your Daddy is away.

When did you get potty trained? :)