Tuesday, July 07, 2009


This is my second cousin Jaron. He made our trip in Florida extra special and fun. He had his skateboard and when Mommy wasn't looking he'd take me in the backyard and let me skate. He is a very good skateboarder. He was in a competition while we were in Fl and won first place. I bet the locals were a bit irked.



I took a moment while playing out side to relieve myself it would have been far too much work to come inside and use the toilet like proper and civilized people.


That is my foot on a large ball of pizza dough. We ate dinner at a place that has hand thrown pies. In Florida, right? The gentlemen came out on the patio to entertain me by throwing the largest pie they could until the dough broke. Then I got to keep the dough and play with it myself. Obviously my pie dough wasn't in the air for very long. I chose to stomp it instead.

Mommy and Auntie Carli always manage to have a fun time no matter where they are. Enough said.

No comments: