Daddy and I hanging out! I have the best daddy EVER!
Yep that's right the scale says 16 pounds and 2 ounces! This was taken on September 20th. Can you believe it? Mommy says that the doctors want breast fed babies to double their birth weight by 6 months. Well I was born at 7 lbs 13 oz and have doubled that in less then 5 months. Mom tells me all day long that I am such a big boy! I guess what mom and her "breast" friends say is true THE BREAST IS BEST :).
This is me at breast feeding group haning out in my Bumbo chair while mommy ate some lunch.

We watched Mrs. Tiffany's doggie Lily last weekend and she was so fun to play with. She sure did like trying to lick my face. Lily was a very good doggie around me. I'll sure miss her a whole bunch now that Lily has moved away.


No comments:
Post a Comment