Saturday, September 09, 2006

This is me sleeping in my crib. Mommy now puts me to sleep in it when I am awake and I slowly fall asleep. The other night mommy came in to check on me and I was holding my doggie "lovey." Mommy said she cried when She saw me holding it. I don't know why. Mommy always cries over silly things.




Mommy and Daddy were taking us to meet my friend Miles and his mommy and daddy at a resturant eat some sushi. Daddy and Miles' Daddy LOVE sushi.


I go to an Infant Massage class on Tuesdays. This is me haning out in my car seat / stroller in just my diaper before class started. My friend Alexander goes too we both love it when our Mommies give us massages with Mrs. Jodi (the instructor and one of Mommies breast feading friends.)


This is Mrs. Amber, Mommy, Mrs. Karrah, Mrs. Melissa and Mrs. Helana. They started a dinner party group. So once a week Mommy and her friends meet up for dinner at some ones house. I love it cause I get Daddy all to myself. This dinner night was at Mrs. Karrah's house and it was a "Slumber Party" theme. They made pizzas, and watched the movie Grease. Mommy had never watched it before and her friends thought it was funny. She came home singing "Grease Lightening!"


Here I am haning out in a big boy high chair at Applebee's. Mommy and Daddy love how I sit up so well. Mrs. Angie and Mr. Mike were there with Mom and Dad and said I was such a cute baby, I won't disagree with that!

1 comment:

Helana Frierson said...

Man Carter! You're growing in leaps and bounds. I know my mom is jealous that you fall asleep awake in your crib. I cry when I am put in the crib, and mommy won't cry-it-out with me (cause I won't let her). Also, you look so grown holding your own bottle. Good job dude!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow at play group.