Some times in the morning Mom lets me nap in bed with her before we get read for the day. Pinky thought he'd rest too. He is so very gentle with me. When I try and pet him Pinky knows that I am still learning.
Here is Mommy, Mrs. Tiffany, Mrs. Becky and Mrs. Erin. We all went to dinner with Mrs. Tiffany because she will be moving to Washington soon, Mom says that our "Navy Life" will be full of goodbyes. I will be sad to see Mrs. Tiffany leave and I know mommy is very sad too. Mrs. Tiffany saw me and Mommy in the hospital right after I was born. She's very special to me!

This is Haydens Daddy, with Hayden, Me and Mommy at our Daddy's Prototype Graduation. Hayden and I had on the same outfit. Hayden has already moved. It made me sad to know that Hayden is now gone.
This is me with Kylee. Was not in a good mood as you can tell. We went to lunch with some friends and met some new people as well.
My Daddy graduated Prototype. I am so proud of him! Mommy was so happy that I got a picture with Daddy in his uniform.

No comments:
Post a Comment