Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mom and Dad took me to Mrs. Erin's Jimmy Buffett themed Bar B Que. We had so much fun. These are some of the ladies that were there with Mom.



Daddy went inside to feed me a breast milk bottle. I decided that I was pretty hungry and I wanted to hold it myself. Daddy and Mommy were so excited to see me holding the bottle on my own. They can't believe how smart I am...but would you expect any different?


Here is my Dad. He went on the slip-n-slide. I thought it was a kids toy only! It was not slippery enough for the Adults so they put dish soap on the slip-n-slide. It was very funny.


Here I am taking a break and testing out the seats in Mr. Kevin's new Jeep.


Mrs. Erin bought grass skirts for her doggies to wear at the Bar B Que. After the dogs were done wearing them Mommy and Mrs. Tiffany thought I should wear it. I liked pulling on the grass but didn't like how it tickled my legs at all.


1 comment:

Aaron said...

Carter sure does have cool parents! I hope he got to dance just a bit at that party...